Our Flowers Module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to observe and appreciate different wonders of Flowers.
Your kids will learn to:
- Identify the parts of a flower
- Understand a flower’s relationship to pollination
- Follow the plant reproduction cycle
- Make a flower press
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside this module you will find:
- 15 pages of colorful, printable lessons and engaging activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Activity ideas, worksheets and writing cues
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling
This is a digital product for immediate download.