Our Trees module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to engage with and better enjoy trees in your area.
Your kids will learn to:
- Understand the various roles that trees play in our lives
- Identify the parts of a tree
- Differentiate between deciduous and evergreen trees
- Explore trees from different perspectives
- Practice gratitude for the many gifts that trees provide
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside this module you will find:
- 14 pages of lessons and activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Writing cues
- Resources and guides for additional activities
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling and tree studies
This is a digital product for immediate download.