Our Water Module from our Nature Series is an introductory collection of lessons, fun facts, graphics and hands-on nature journaling activities to observe and appreciate different elements of water.
Your kids will learn to:
- Orient towards basic chemistry and forms of water
- Follow and understand the water cycle in nature
- Recognize different types of water found on earth
- Audit the family’s water habits and learn ways to conserve
- Observe the stages of incoming storms
- Expand nature journaling skills
Inside the module you will find:
- 21 pages of colorful, printable lessons and activities
- 4 hands-on nature journaling prompts
- Activity ideas, worksheets and writing cues
- Parent tips to facilitate nature journaling and water studies
This is a digital product for immediate download.